Executive Business Administrator (m/f/d) - temporary position
We are looking for the right candidate to support 1-2 different leaders & their leadership team in all aspects of administration, travel and expense management in the Microsoft Solutions Team. The Business Unit is responsible for driving new revenue growth and market share growth vs. competitors through solution and technical selling of Microsoft's Enterprise Sales Priorities.
- Proactively and effectively support the Team Leads by managing their calendar, travel bookings and travel expenses.
- Prepare meetings and track action items on a regular basis, make sure meeting objectives are shared upfront.
- Develop a knowledge of the business group strategy and/or functional expertise and act as an information resource to the business group.
- Centralize information using Microsoft tools and applications.
- Exercise sound judgement, diplomacy, integrity and professionalism in all transactions to include communicating and working with confidential and sensitive information.
- Organize cross-functional meetings, Offsites and weekly Team meetings.
- Solid experience of senior / director level administrative support in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-starter with a hands-on, can-do attitude.
- Eager to learn new tools and processes that support our business.
- High level of integrity and professionalism in maintaining confidentiality on highly sensitive matters.
- Proficient in Outlook, with proven solid MS Office skills, especially MS Teams, Excel and Power Point.
- Organized and efficient, able to work independently and in a team.
- Ability to respond to and prioritize numerous concurring, often competing demands.
- Networking skills and confidence in dealing with a range of different people.
- Ability to work against tight deadlines and to stay focused under pressure.
- Fluent in written and spoken English and German.
Please note your onboarding will happen through an agency but you will work for Microsoft. The position is limited for 18 months.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||ab sofort|