Microsoft Azure Cloud & AI Consultant – Focus Infrastructure (m/f/d) - temporary position
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft Consulting Services helps Microsoft customers around the world get the best outcomes from their investments in the latest Microsoft cloud technologies. We focus on empowering customers on their digital journey, from envisioning new possibilities to delivering solutions that result in targeted business outcomes and a great customer experience.
Do you have a passion for creating large scale cloud solutions? Are you interested in helping Microsoft customers create & deploy cutting-edge solutions in Microsoft Azure?
As a Consultant you will be responsible for delivering high quality solutions and business outcomes based on Microsoft Azure. You will have the opportunity to help us create & deliver the next generation of Azure-based Solutions for our most strategic customers. Our Consulting team offers a collaborative culture where you can contribute your knowledge & experience while learning together as we create cutting-edge cloud solutions for our customers.
- Customer facing delivery of Azure cloud solutions
- Demonstrate the ability to adapt to new technologies and learn quickl
- Ability to deliver results through teamwork while achieving individual billable attainment goals
- Ability to focus on customers, proven ability to be client focused, create results, proactive, and collaborate with others
- Demonstrate a passion for mentoring, supporting peers & sharing knowledge
- Consume and contribute best practices, lessons learned, and intellectual property (IP) to the global Microsoft community with a focus on continuous improvement
- Foster senior level client relationships and engage with senior level Microsoft and client stakeholders to drive solution success
The candidate should have a deep technical background with 3-5 years of technology-related experience, along with 3+ years of Microsoft Azure, AWS or GCP experience. She/He will have in depth expertise in one of the following functional areas:
- DevOps & Infrastructure as Code – expertise with software collaboration and deployment tools such as Azure DevOps, GitHub and Jenkins. Cloud infrastructure deployments using Terraform, ARM Templates, YAML, PowerShell, Python or other scripting language, CI/CD, Unit/UI Testing
- Kubernetes & Containers – experience with Docker, Kubctl, shell scripting, Pod design & configuration and container tools such as Prometheus, Twistlock or Sysdig
- A BS/BA degree or equivalent work experience
- Experience working in a Services organization in a consulting capacity is strongly preferred
- Experience working on multi-phase global implementations is preferred
- When Travel resumes: ability to travel 25% to 50%
Microsoft is an equal opportunity employer. All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to age, ancestry, color, family or medical care leave, gender identity or expression, genetic information, marital status, medical condition, national origin, physical or mental disability, political affiliation, protected veteran status, race, religion, sex (including pregnancy), sexual orientation, or any other characteristic protected by applicable laws, regulations and ordinances. We also consider qualified applicants regardless of criminal histories, consistent with legal requirements.
Please note your onboarding will happen through an agency but you will work for Microsoft. The position is limited to 12 months.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||01.06.2021|