Customer Engineer (Apps & Infrastructure) in EMEA Global Technical Team (m/f/d) - temporary position
What Joining the Microsoft Team means:
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
A Customer Engineer (CE) in the Global Technical Team (GTT) is a skilled technical expert who delivers proactive services to help customers plan, implement, maintain, optimize, and educate within the Apps & Infrastructure Solution Area. The CE is a customer facing advisory role delivering unique value by removing hurdles and accelerating consumption of Azure Services to deliver customer value and outcomes. As a Customer Engineer in GTT, you will be part of a global team responsible for the delivery of services both remotely and on-site.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact We Expect From You:
Delivery - 50%
- Demonstrate technical experience in Modern Work solutions/services and how they are enablers for a customer’s business innovation and growth.
- Participate in proactive account management to develop a deep understanding of your customer and their needs.
- Re-use and develop intellectual property to accelerate time to value for our customers.
Deliver Results through Teamwork - 25%
- Model personal accountability and teamwork.
- Be a team player who collaborates with colleagues to drive business growth.
- Synthesize customer feedback to facilitate continuous product/services improvement in close co-operation with our Product/Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset to continuously learn and take calculated risks.
Leadership and Growing the Business - 25%
- Drive and support innovation by focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Share knowledge thru our technical communities and public forums.
- Intentionally cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners.
Who We Are Looking for:
A strong candidate will demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing Modern Work solutions.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Security clearance is also an advantage for candidates.
- Willingness to travel
- Knowledge of cloud platforms with deep understanding of On Prem Active Directory and Azure Active Directory.
- Technical experience with cloud and hybrid infrastructures, architecture designs, and technology management.
- Proven subject matter expertise in the following:
- 5+ years’ experience in systems development, network operations, software support, IT consulting
- Ability to work independently cross collaboration working in a fast-paced environment where technology and customers' requirements can change regularly
- Understanding of Microsoft’s Modern IT Architecture and Strategy
- Identity related requirements:
- Experience in designing and implementing Active Directory and Azure Active Directory
- Experience in integrating on-premises Active Directory with Azure AD (using eg Azure AD Connect, Active Directory Federation Services)
- Envision and deploy modern identity solutions (eg Azure AD MFA, Azure AD Conditional Access, Azure AD Privileged Identity Management, Azure AD B2B, Azure AD Application Proxy)
- Working experience in MIM Sync / MIM Portal
- PowerShell experience
- Good to have: SharePoint Infrastructure knowledge / SQL Know-How / .NET (C#) / Windows Server
- Experience in the design and implementation of Active Directory Certificate Services (PKI)
- Security related requirements:
- Experience in securing Microsoft Client/Server Operating Systems including related services (e.g. Certificate Authority, authentication/authorization mechanisms, encryption, health attestation)
- Knowledge related to Microsoft security recommendations (e.g. Securing Privileged Access, Credential Theft Mitigations)
- Basic understanding of Azure Security Services (e.g. Azure Advanced Threat Protection, Azure Information Protection, Azure Security Center, Azure Log Analytics)
- Knowledge of common attack vectors and tools (e.g. Pass the Hash, Golden Ticket, ransomware)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
- At least one of the following Microsoft Certifications would be preferred:
- Azure Administration Associate
- Azure Developer Associate certification
- Azure Security Engineer Associate
If you are eager to create an impact for our customers, you have the right skills, a growth mindset and are willing to learn more about how Microsoft accomplishes its mission of helping every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, join us!
Join us as Customer Engineer and be one who empowers billions!
Please note your onboarding will happen through an agency but you will work for Microsoft.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||ab sofort|