Customer Engineer (Modern Work) in EMEA Global Technical Team (m/f/d) - temporary position
What Joining the Microsoft Team means:
Microsoft is on a mission to empower every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more. Our culture is centered on embracing a growth mindset, a theme of inspiring excellence, and encouraging teams and leaders to bring their best each day. In doing so, we create life-changing innovations that impact billions of lives around the world. You can help us to achieve our mission.
Microsoft aspires to help our customers achieve their own digital transformation, leveraging the power of Microsoft Cloud solutions and support offerings. To this end, Microsoft invests in a dedicated Customer Success team that will help Microsoft customers successfully realize their business outcomes.
The Modern Workplace is rapidly evolving, with distributed teams, brand-new business models, and complex security and privacy requirements. The right digital tools connect and support employees, wherever they are, to encourage productivity, engagement, and collaboration. Microsoft 365 powers our global, modern workplace with a range of products: a smart, efficient operating system, mission critical enterprise-grade security tools, and seamlessly integrated workplace productivity applications.
A Customer Engineer (CE) in the Global Technical Team (GTT) is a skilled technical expert who delivers proactive services to help customers plan, deploy, operate and optimize their Modern Work solutions. It is a customer facing advisory role delivering unique value by removing hurdles and accelerating usage of Modern Work solutions to deliver customer value and outcomes. As a CE in GTT, you will be part of a global team responsible for the delivery of services both remotely and on-site.
To learn more about Microsoft’s mission, please visit: https://careers.microsoft.com/mission-culture
Check out all our products at: http://www.microsoft.com/en-us
The Impact We Expect From You:
Delivery - 50%
- Demonstrate technical experience in Modern Work solutions/services and how they are enablers for a customer’s business innovation and growth.
- Participate in proactive account management to develop a deep understanding of your customer and their needs.
- Re-use and develop intellectual property to accelerate time to value for our customers.
Deliver Results through Teamwork - 25%
- Model personal accountability and teamwork.
- Be a team player who collaborates with colleagues to drive business growth.
- Synthesize customer feedback to facilitate continuous product/services improvement in close co-operation with our Product/Engineering teams.
- Demonstrate a growth mindset to continuously learn and take calculated risks.
Leadership and Growing the Business - 25%
- Drive and support innovation by focusing on industry solutions and customer business outcomes on the Microsoft platform.
- Share knowledge thru our technical communities and public forums.
- Intentionally cultivate relationships, credibility, and loyalty with customers and partners.
Who We Are Looking for:
A strong candidate will demonstrate the following experience and skills:
- Proven track record in successfully planning, deploying, operating, and optimizing Modern Work solutions.
- Proven track record of building relationships with senior IT and business decision makers.
- Exceptional verbal and written communication skills.
- Ability to explain complex topics in ways that can be understood by technical and business decision makers.
- Fluency in German and English is essential.
- Security clearance is also an advantage for candidates.
- Proven subject matter expertise in the following:
- Large scale Exchange, Exchange Online and Hybrid deployments
- O365 Security and compliance related technologies (eDiscovery, DLP, ATP, OCAS, etc.)
- Bachelor's degree in Computer Science or equivalent.
If you are eager to create an impact for our customers, you have the right skills, a growth mindset and are willing to learn more about how Microsoft accomplishes its mission of helping every person and every organization on the planet to achieve more, join us!
Join us as Customer Engineer and be one who empowers billions!
Please note your onboarding will happen through an agency but you will work for Microsoft.
|Earliest Possible Start Date||:||ab sofort|